Each year we provide a series of regional residencies with outstanding visiting artists from around New England. Each residency offers both small-group workshops and performances/presentations. Supplementary materials are provided for teachers, addressing both the Common Core and arts standards.
• Verandah Porche, poet and author (fall 2014)
• Lida Winfield, performing artist (October 13-17, 2014)
• Shamou, Middle Eastern/World Music percussionist, composer and educator (November, 2014)
• Mckendy Fils-Aime, Haitian-American slam poet (January 11-18, 2015)
• Burlington Taiko Group; taiko drumming & dance (February 4-13, 2015)
• Asylum Quartet, saxophone quartet (March 15-20, 2015)
• Marvelous Marvin's STEAM Tour - science and math shows w/ circus and magic (April 6-11, 2015)
Don’t see what you’re looking for here? Reach out to us – we’d love the opportunity to custom-design a program for your school! Just email email@example.com to learn more.
These residencies are supported in part through the New England States Touring program of the New England Foundation for the Arts. NEFA funding allows us to offer our member schools significantly reduced fees for the programs of their choice. Not yet a member? Sign up here! Please contact us for a detailed price breakdown – we are happy to help our members with scheduling, block-booking, and even with finding sponsors and donors within member communities. Just ask!