Each year we provide a series of regional residencies with outstanding visiting artists from around New England - and around the world. Each residency offers both small-group workshops and performances/presentations. Supplementary materials are provided for teachers, addressing both the Common Core and arts standards.
The following artists have been chosen for the 2017-18 school year:
- Christian Camargo, theater artist, (September 18-20, 2017)
- Ross Boyd & Jamie Feinberg (September/October, 2017)
- Alicia Potter, children's author (September/October, 2017)
- Art of the Duo, (May 2018)
- Veronica Robles, Mexican & Latin American music and dance (November 14-18, 2017)
- Atwater-Donnelly, traditional music & more (February 11-14, 2018)
- Lorraine Chapman The Company (February-April, 2018)
- Wunderle's Big Top Adventures (March 4-16, 2018)
- New England Brass (April 5-6, 2018)
- Will Alexander (March 2018)
- Bonnie Duncan (April 9-14, 2018)
In addition, we are working with great New Hampshire and New England artists from our artist listing and would be glad to connect you with the hundreds of possibilities they provide.
Don’t see what you’re looking for here? Reach out to us – we’d love the opportunity to custom-design a program for your school! Just email email@example.com to learn more. Further details on available workshops and performances will be posted as they become available - feel free to contact us to learn more!
Most of these residencies are supported in part through the New England States Touring program of the New England Foundation for the Arts. NEFA funding allows us to offer our member schools significantly reduced fees for the programs of their choice. Not yet a member? Sign up here! Please contact us for a detailed price breakdown – we are happy to help our members with scheduling, block-booking, and even with finding sponsors and donors within member communities. Just ask!